Wednesday 12 November 2008

I Believe I Can Fly - I Believe I Can Touch The Sky!

Who would have thought it?
Only a single day before the release of Wrath of the Lich King, I finally saved up enough to buy my Artisan Riding skill and a Swift Purple Gryphon.
So I'm now 5200 Gold lighter in the wallet, but very happy with my spend.
The feeling of achievement may be short-lived, but for now I'm more than happy with it.

Next goal - Get my ass to level 80 as soon as possible.

On a seperate note, blogger seems to be giving me some issues with background images.
Whenever I edit my layout the background image at the top (which should show a Lich King style banner) dissapears.
Anyone else noticed it missing, or is it just a cache problem for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you've taken the time to make a comment?
Get on with it then.