Monday 24 November 2008

The Show MUST Go On

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't posted anything on my blog for the last few days. That's mainly because of real life getting in the way of my online time, but not in a bad way.

Things I've achieved in the past few days;

1) Spent some time with my Son
2) Spent some time with my Fiance
3) Cleaned my House
4) Put my Christmas Tree up (Yes, I know it's only November, but it's only 4 weeks away)
5) Cleaned my House again, after all the mess of putting the Christmas tree up.
6) Spent 30 minutes re-wiring the Christmas lights, so that they don't flash.
7) Watched the end of season 3 of Prison Break (I needed to catch up)
8) Spent another 30 minutes re-wiring the Christmas light, because they were still flashing.
9) Planned my budget for Christmas, and decided on the few remaining presents I have to buy.
10) Gave up on the Christmas lights... Yes... they are STILL flashing.

Suprisingly though, one thing I didn't do, was miss playing World of Warcraft. It's strange though, I usually do.
I did log on once, to finish off some input into a Boss Strategy addon, and to re-post some things on the AH, but that was it. I had a quick chat to Bolle, and a 'Hello' to a few guildies, and that was pretty much it.
I have a feeling that tonight will be a gaming night though, especially since I don't have to get up early in the morning, straight to a meeting at 10am, instead of crawling out of bed at 6am.. woo hoo!

So may aim for the night is to hit level 73, or maybe even 74, and to definitely not play on my DeathKnight.

Repeat after me: "I will not play on my DeathKnight and leave my main(s) to rot in level 70-80 limbo... I will not play my DeathKnight and leave my main(s) to rot... I will not play my DeathKnight... I will not play my DeathKnight for too long... dammit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you've taken the time to make a comment?
Get on with it then.