Friday 16 January 2009

Ready2Raid?

Here's the big questions:

Do you think that the Munquis could start raiding Naxx?
My Opinion: Yes

Should they?
My Opinion: No

I'm pretty sure that the Munquis could start doing the 10 mans at this point, but I think it would be a bad idea.
Given the simpler learning curves for the heroic -> raid progression, I think the Munquis should sit back and enjoy the heroic fun.
Epics are available from the emblem vendors, and heroic bosses, and I've already seen that quite a few of us are beggining to build up a nice collection.

Also, quite a few of the usual suspects, for raid teams, have only recently hit level 80, and although they're not slackers (even though I might have teased them about it sometimes) they need to gear up more by spending more time in heroics.

They're not that hard to do, and the progression is pretty fast.

As an example:

In total I've done 10 or 11 Heroics, which isn't many in my opinion. I certainly don't feel like I've been grinding them, as they've all been alot of fun (except for Occulus.. never... ever.. go there)
And in my travels I've collected my 50th Emblem of Heroism, and I've also got a nice stash of Stone Keeper Shards, as well as a few epics Drake-Mounted Crossbow, Pendant of the Outcast Hero.
And the championing means I'm now 'Honored' with Wyrmrest Accord and 'Revered' (and 50% of the way to 'Exalted') with the Argent Crusade.
Giving me 2x Fang of Truth and meaning I'm almost ready to buy 2 more epics for around only 100g Polished Rehimental Hauberk and Boots of the Neverending Path (Leather but excellent for Hunters)

With all these rewards, and fun to be had, why would I want to rush into Naxx?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you've taken the time to make a comment?
Get on with it then.