Friday 27 March 2009

Falling on My Sword

I'd like to apologise to my fellow guidlies who were in Naxx last night. My performance was very.................... crap. (There isn't a better word to describe it).

Whatever I could do wrong, I did do wrong.
I forgot to eat raid food, I forgot to drink my endless rage pot, I even did half the run using standard arrows instead of my usual Saronite Razorheads (which cost me upto 1/3 of my entire DPS).
I had tried out a minor re-spec, and it wasn't working, so had to go to IF mid-run and respec again.

I finally found my feet and got into the flow of things once we reached the Miltary Quarter, and managed to redeem myself, a little. But it was just "one of those nights".

On the positive side, the strategy I found, on the net, for Loathebs corridor worked perfectly once people got the idea. There'll be no more wiping in that area anymore, which used to cost us massive amounts of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you've taken the time to make a comment?
Get on with it then.