Wednesday 9 September 2009

Extending my Patience

Blizz has apparently decided to extend the maintenance on the Darkspear server, until around 2pm today. The cheeky Bastards!

They've thanked me for my patience and understanding, but I don't think they appreciate that today was one of the rare days where I'm actually able to play for the full day. I was obviously expecting to be offline until after 10am due to the regular weekly maintenance, but for christs sake...2pm??

If I wasn't enjoying the game so much at the moment, I'd cancel my subscription in disgust.
OK, now that I've gotten that rant out of the way, I've tried to use my time effectively.

So I've had a look at what gear I can pick up for my Pally's Tanking-Set. And it looks like my best options are BOE Blacksmithing recipes for most of the slots.
Meaning I'll be skipping most of the heroic gear altogether, and jumping directly to Raid levels of gearing.

I know Grenth can make some of this stuff, but that means waiting till he's online. So here's my list of required items, give me a shout in-game if you can make them:

Breastplate of the White Knight
Titanium EarthGuard Chain
Indestructible Plate Girdle
Saronite Swordbreakers
Tempered Titansteel Treads
Tempered Titansteel Helm

I might not be able to buy them all at once, depending on what mats are needed. So I'll probably spend today doing some instances, and trying to grind some more cash. A few thousand gold should be more than enough for my needs. And will just leave me needing trinkets, rings and legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you've taken the time to make a comment?
Get on with it then.