Monday 5 October 2009

Openish Invitation

I'm a little busy at work recently, so this blog isn't being updated as often as I'd like it to be. So, rather than let it go to waste, I'm opening it up a little.

Any Munqui Officer, or personal freind of mine, can now also post to this blog.

It's as easy as sending an email to a special address, so there's no technical know-how needed.

If you want to post something, either whisper me in-game, leave a comment on this post, or send me an email.
Once I give you the email address, that's it. You're free to post as little or as often as you like. Or never, if you can never be bothered.

You don't have to agree with all my ideas to post here, and the posts can be as superficial or as detailed as you choose. They should mainly be focused on WoW based issues, or stories of your characters development. But comments on other MMORPGS, excellent game reccomendations, or interesting anecdotes of real world events are just as welcome.

I'll still be moderating the blog, so I'll clean up and formatting problems whenever I see them. (It happens occasionally when things are sent in by email).

Let's hope that at least a few people become regular posters and the blog gets a new lease of life.

1 comment:

So you've taken the time to make a comment?
Get on with it then.